Batman: Arkham City has finally arrived and we here at Digital Trends have pulled back the cowl on the collector’s edition of the game to see where Batman gets all those wonderful toys.
The highlight of the Batman: Arkham City Collector’s Edition is a custom Batman statue made by Kotobukiya who are well known for their work on other movie, comic, and video game figures. The CE also contains a digital version of Arkham City: the Album; a copy of the DC animated original movie Batman: Gotham Knight, and early access to the Penguin’s Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map.
For those who enjoy their costume changes, there are two game add-on downloads allowing you to play with the Dark Knight Returns skin, and of course everyone’s favorite feline femme fetal e — Selena Kyle herself — Catwoman. A collector’s edition wouldn’t be complete without the obligatory art book, so fans needn’t worry as the CE version of Batman: Arkham City art book is included as well.
The Batman: Arkham City Collector’s Edition is available today for $99.99, alongside the standard edition of Arkham City.
What do you think Bat fans? Did Rocksteady do a good job with the collector’s edition of the game? Let us know which version you plan on picking up as well your thoughts in the comments section below.
- The Dark Knight journeys to feudal Japan in the epic anime ‘Batman Ninja’
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games
- Conquer a galaxy far, far away with the 10 best Star Wars games of all time
- Prowl the Ancient Forest in this weekend’s ‘Monster Hunter World’ beta for PS4
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend