Cold, Cold Heart, the long awaited campaign expansion for Batman: Arkham Origins releases today on the PlayStation Network, Steam, and Xbox Live. The single-player DLC introduces Mr. Freeze to the mix, and is available for $10 ala carte, or as part of the Season Pass.
The DLC takes place on New Year’s Eve a week after the events of the vanilla campaign, and depicts the first meeting between Batman and Mr. Freeze in the Arkham universe. The new content also introduces to two new locations: Wayne Manor and GothCorp. Batman also gains a new cold-weather suit, as well as a pair of new gadgets, the Thermocharged Batarangs and Thermal Gloves.
If you are a Season Pass holder, the content is available now – simply log on to your platform of choice and download it. If you are on the fence, check out the launch trailer and the images to give you a sense of what to expect.
- KitchenAid helps you kick-start your morning with new products at IHHS
- These products will help keep your feet warm and toasty this winter
- Tired of bitter coffee? Pick up a cold brew coffee maker for $19
- EA’s Origin Access adds other publishers’ games, including ‘Batman: Arkham City’
- Joaquin Phoenix is reportedly in talks to play the Joker in stand-alone film