Fortnite is one of the most popular games in the world, and it’s easy to see why. The player base is massive, the game receives regular content updates, and it helped define the battle royale genre. Although the onslaught of new content can keep you from getting bored, sometimes you just need a break. If you’re tired of seeing the “Take the L” dance after getting bested, it might be time to try out a new game, if only for a bit.
We’ve rounded up the best games like Fortnite, paying attention to not only the battle royale format but also the building mechanics featured in Fortnite. Although Fortnite is a fairly unique game, there are similar titles that scratch the same itch, just in a different way.
- The best battle royale games
- The best free-to-play games
- All cross-platform games (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC)
- The best gaming monitors for 2023
- Counter-Strike 2 limited test: how to play, game modes, and more
- The best upcoming Nintendo Switch games: 2023 and beyond
- All Resident Evil games, ranked from best to worst
- How many skins are in Fortnite?