GeForce Now is one of the most unique game streaming services on the market. Rather than giving players a catalog of titles for their monthly fee, subscribers instead access their own library of games from third-party storefronts such as Steam and the Epic Games Store. Games can be played remotely on Android devices, MacBooks, or even underpowered laptops. It’s a unique approach to the game streaming concept, but there’s one big catch — just because you own a game doesn’t mean it’s compatible with GeForce Now.
That’s right, not every title in your massive Steam library will run on GeForce Now. The service has made huge strides over the past few years, however, with more than 1,000 titles now playable on the service. If you’re having trouble figuring out what to play using your new subscription — or if you’re just wondering whether your favorite game is compatible with the service — here’s a look at some of the best games on GeForce Now.
- The best upcoming PS5 games: 2023, 2024, and beyond
- Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0’s new update just nerfed the game’s best weapons
- The best Zelda games, ranked from best to worst
- The best Nintendo Switch games for 2023
- The best Xbox Series X games for 2023