Episode Two of BioShock Infinite‘s story DLC, Burial at Sea, is set to launch on March 25, Irrational Games confirms. The second episode picks up after the events of the first, released in late 2013, with players now taking control of Elizabeth in the undersea city of Rapture. The new content is said to feature more of a focus on stealth gameplay, and it introduces “new weapons and modes” as well (crossbow!!).
“In Burial at Sea – Episode Two, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite,” Irrational Games creative director Ken Levine said in a statement. “It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea.”
We recently got to check out a clip from the opening minutes of Burial at Sea – Episode Two. Be warned that it’s very heavy on spoilers, so take care before you click that link and hit play. We also chatted with Levine shortly before the release of the DLC’s first episode, and he offered a few bits of info about the follow-up that’s less of a spoiler.
Of course, where BioShock is concerned, sometimes it’s best to just sit back, stop reading/watching everything, and just wait to play. You’ll get your chance on March 25.
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- Topple a cult, escape prison, or become a pirate in the best new games of March
- Who cares about loot? For ‘Sea of Thieves,’ Rare hid the real fun in the hijinks
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far
- ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 prep guide: What we learned from our sneak peek