This week in unexpected crossovers, two characters from the Borderlands franchise are now playable in Dance Central Spotlight, Harmonix’s Kinect dancing game for the Xbox One. The free addition was revealed in a recent tweet
— Dance Central (@Dance_Central) March 8, 2015
Nisha the Lawbringer and Claptrap the robot, two playable characters from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, can be unlocked by entering the easy-to-remember secret code of “XXXXX” or “YYYYY” on the character select screen.
Harmonix and Gearbox began their collaboration last year when Harmonix helped create a dance trailer for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, according to a tweet from the developer. At the same time, Harmonix was busy integrating Claptrap and Nisha into Dance Central Spotlight, according to a recently-tweeted text exchange between Harmonix publicist Nick Chester and Gearbox creative director Mikey Neumann. Claptrap’s lack of legs meant that butt animations had to be mapped to his wheel. Accordingly, the cantankerous little robot will have his own style of sexy robot dancing.
— Nick Chester (@nickchester) March 8, 2015
- DJ Marshmello performs legendary concert set, leads epic dance party in Fortnite
- You can now dance with Childish Gambino in Playground on Pixel
- How to watch March Madness online
- Break out the Wii: ‘Just Dance’ movie reportedly in the works
- Fortnite overtime challenges: Search chests and ammo boxes at a racetrack and dance club