This week in unexpected crossovers, two characters from the Borderlands franchise are now playable in Dance Central Spotlight, Harmonix’s Kinect dancing game for the Xbox One. The free addition was revealed in a recent tweet
— Dance Central (@Dance_Central) March 8, 2015
Nisha the Lawbringer and Claptrap the robot, two playable characters from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, can be unlocked by entering the easy-to-remember secret code of “XXXXX” or “YYYYY” on the character select screen.
Harmonix and Gearbox began their collaboration last year when Harmonix helped create a dance trailer for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, according to a tweet from the developer. At the same time, Harmonix was busy integrating Claptrap and Nisha into Dance Central Spotlight, according to a recently-tweeted text exchange between Harmonix publicist Nick Chester and Gearbox creative director Mikey Neumann. Claptrap’s lack of legs meant that butt animations had to be mapped to his wheel. Accordingly, the cantankerous little robot will have his own style of sexy robot dancing.
— Nick Chester (@nickchester) March 8, 2015
- High-tech dancing robot turns out to be a guy in a costume
- Fortnite season 7, week 2 challenges guide: Dance off at an abandoned mansion
- Break out the Wii: ‘Just Dance’ movie reportedly in the works
- Fortnite season 7, week 1 challenges: Dance in different forbidden locations
- Fortnite season 6, week 8 challenges: Dance with different fish trophies guide