The latest trailer for Captain America: Winter Soldier kicked off an evening of multi-million dollar advertisements and trailers for movies that cost more to make than the gross national product of a mid-sized nation. There’s going to be some football too.
The new two-and-a-half minute peek at Marvel Studios’ April 4 release shows off a bunch of new stuff. You can see Black Widow’s new hairdo (ever notice how it changes in every movie?), Winter Soldier’s robo-arm, Falcon swooping around like a boss, and Cap beating the crap out of an elevator full of dudes in suits.
Don’t take our word for it. Just hit play below.
- Fortnite and Verizon team up for in-game Super Bowl LV fan experience
- Who will win Super Bowl LI? ‘Madden NFL 17’ simulation predicts heck of a game
- Budweiser built a life-size Pac Man game for a Super Bowl ad
- A spoiler filled look at scenes from Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Noah Super Bowl trailer probably isn’t Bible-accurate