Today Crytek and Microsoft Studios released their online, class-based first-person shooter Warface for Xbox 360. Originally released in October 2013 on PC after a lengthy beta period, the game is available today on the Xbox 360 Game Store. It’s actually been out since March 2014 on Xbox 360 in beta form, but the final version is out now.
The free-to-play shooter features a five-player co-op mode and a competitive mode for up to 16. Players can choose from four classes – Rifleman, Sniper, Medic, and Engineer – which operate about as you would expect them to, allowing for exploration of different tactics, gameplay styles, and customizable weapon sets. The game will also be regularly updated with a steady stream of new co-op missions, maps, weapons, and more.
You can check it out for yourself in the action-packed trailer below.
- March’s Xbox Games With Gold freebies arrive a day early
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered’ is coming to PS4, Xbox One
- Get ‘Crazy Taxi’ and assassinate in 2D with February’s Xbox Games With Gold
- Tomb Raider, ‘Army of Two’ arrive in January’s Xbox Games with Gold
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now