Just when you thought the long hours of exploring an alternative future version of Las Vegas were over, Bethesda is preparing to release the first of what will no doubt be many expansions for Fallout: New Vegas, “Dead Money”. You weren’t really using that social life anyway, were you?
First announced as an Xbox exclusive last month, the new expansion puts you in the role of a prisoner, who is being forced to join three other captives to steal the legendary treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino. If you succeed, you win your freedom. If you fail, the collar that has been placed around your neck will explode.
Besides just an intricate and original story, the expansion will offer a higher level cap of 35, as well as new perks and achievements. So far the game is exclusive to the Xbox 360, and there has been no word on when or if the PC and PS3 will see the content– although past experience says that it is just a matter of when, not if.
Check out the trailer below, and look for “Dead Money” on Xbox Live on December 21.
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- ‘State of Decay 2’ spreads its infection to Xbox One and PC this May
- Digital Trends’ 2018 guide to game conventions and trade shows
- Relive your old-school headshots with ‘The Duke’ controller for OG Xbox gamers
- Xbox Game Pass to get all future first-party Xbox One games at release