Read our full The Evil Within review.
- 64-bit Windows 7/8
- i7 processor with 4+ cores
- 4GB RAM
- 50GB hard drive space (though it will only take up about 41GB after install)
- GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent with 4GB of VRAM
- High speed internet connection
There are no listed minimum requirements, but the developers suggest that you will at the very least need 4GB of VRAM.
The Evil Within comes to PlayStation and Xbox consoles and Windows PC on October 21.
- ‘The Evil Within 2’ can now be played as a first-person survival horror game
- PC power level under 9,000? You can still run ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’
- How much RAM do you need? It’s probably less than you think
- Lenovo has its own Qualcomm-powered 2-in-1 with the Miix 630
- Microsoft selling a commercial version of its Surface Laptop with Windows 10 Pro