Familiar faces glimpsed in the trailer include Tyrion and Cersei Lannister, Margaery Tyrell, and Ramsay Bolton doing what Ramsay Bolton does best: torture. We also get a few quick glances at the Iron Throne, the Wall, and Ironrath, the ancestral seat of House Forrester, the family around whom the game’s story centers. You control five characters associated with the house, all of whose lives will intersect from all over Westeros and Essos to shape the fate of House Forrester as their surrounding countryside descends into chaos after the Starks fall from power in the north.
The first of six episodes, called Iron From Ice (the Forrester’s house words) premieres soon on iOS, PlayStation, Windows, and Xbox platforms.
- The 10 most brutal battle scenes in Game of Thrones, from Hardhome to The Door
- Game of Thrones: Plotlines from the books that played out differently (or not at all) in the series
- You can’t turn away from the 10 most memorable Game of Thrones death scenes
- The best, most brutal, and most memorable Game of Thrones episodes
- Game of Thrones’ best supporting characters, from Bronn to Tormund