With Gran Turismo 5 releasing just last month, it’s not surprising that Forza wants to make sure people don’t forget about their top rated racing series. This weekend at the VGAs, developer Turn 10 Studios released a glimpse at the upcoming fourth game in the racing series. The clip is almost entirely live action video, with only a hint of what to expect when it comes to the look of the game, but expect more on that in the coming months.
One of the more interesting selling points for the title will be the inclusion of Kinect compatibility. The game will likely feature full support for the Kinect, and allow you steer with your hands and let the game control the acceleration and brakes. Whether or not this turns out to be a gimmick or an evolution of racing games is still a question to be answered.
Expect to hear a lot more about this title–both the Kinect side and the standard racing offerings– over the next year. Forza Motorsports 4 will be released as an Xbox 360 exclusive in Fall of 2011.
- Xbox Off — Microsoft ends production of Kinect adapter for Xbox One
- Forza Racing Championship coming with new ‘Forza Motorsport 7’ esports features
- March’s Xbox Games With Gold freebies arrive a day early
- The next Gran Turismo game is already off to the races, producer says
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?