For years, “Gran Turismo” and “Forza” have been the go-to series for car and video game enthusiasts to get a sense of real life racing in their living rooms. With uncertainty surrounding the release of the Playstation Exclusive “Gran Turismo 7”, Xbox fans can anticipate the release of the Xbox One exclusive “Forza Motorsport 6” this upcoming week. Strap in for high-speed racing at night and through the rain in over 450 fine-tuned and detailed cars. Dozens of awesome racing circuits await, but will it be enough to make you want to buy it?
In this video, resident gamer Joshua Smith gets an exclusive hands-on look at “Forza Motorsport 6” and shows what’s new, what’s to like, and what to expect when picking up the brand new title. After three days of intense playing, hear what his first impressions are, and find out if it’s worth joining the race.
- The next Gran Turismo game is already off to the races, producer says
- Here’s how to record a gameplay video on Xbox One
- Geneva 2018: What we saw from Audi, BMW, Porsche, and more
- Here’s how to watch the Awesome Games Done Quick 2018 speedrunning competition
- This is the moment a portable charger caught fire in a plane’s overhead bin