Rockstar Games has a fresh batch of Grand Theft Auto V screens to accompany our new eyes-on preview of the game. Protagonists Franklin, Michael, and Trevor are the focus in these new looks, many of which feature one or more of the three engaged in some sort of horribly sociopathic behavior. Check out Trevor’s badass “little friend.” That should be a fun toy to play with in Rockstar’s reimagined city of Los Santos.
You also get a peek at one aspect of what appears to be the newly revealed Heist mechanics in GTA V. You can read our new preview for more details, but in short: the three main characters embark on a number of multi-stage heists over the course of the game. These challenges come to serve as the player’s primary source of income as the story progresses.
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ suffers another delay, launches October 26
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ rumored to have Battle Royale mode, explorable trains
- These are the 20 best PS4 games you can buy right now
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games