A limited edition collection of Grand Theft Auto V‘s music is set for release on CD and vinyl by Mass Appeal Records, Rockstar Games confirms. This coincides with the upcoming release of Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One.
The soundtrack consists of 59 tracks over three CDs or six records. That includes original songs by A$AP Rocky, Tyler The Creator, Twin Shadow, Wavves, Flying Lotus, Yeasayer, and more. It also has some of the game’s original score. The vinyl edition, for fans that are definitely still not hipsters, includes a lithograph poster and gold brick-shaped USB drive containing all of the music so they can listen to it on the go.
A limited run of 5,000 copies will be available at physical and online stores starting on December 9, 2014, a couple of weeks after GTA V‘s November 18 re-release.
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ rumored to have Battle Royale mode, explorable trains
- ‘Destiny 2’ players will have to wait a bit longer for new Nightfall rewards
- Paid Nintendo Switch Online service is now planned for September launch
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today