Read our full Infamous: First Light review.
In the torrent of announcements at Sony’s E3 conference yesterday was confirmation of Infamous: Second Son‘s first DLC, First Light. This standalone prequel will follow the backstory of Abigail “Fetch” Walker, another conduit who allies with Delsin Rowe to take down the Department of Unified Protection.
An origin story, First Light will show how Fetch developed her neon-manipulating powers (What is it about standalone DLC and neon?), mastered them to become a trained killer, got captured, and subsequently escaped from the superhuman prison, Curdun Cay.
Infamous: First Light will come out some time in August for download to PS4. As a standalone you don’t need the original game in order to play, but owning it will unlock exclusive content.
- 2018 Infiniti QX80 First Drive Review
- First Ford GT and Corvette ZR1 sell for big bucks at auction
- BMW explains how the first-ever X2 will become king of the urban jungle
- Big Buddy Bike claims to be the first electric balance bike built for adults
- First trailer for ‘Slender Man’ movie is as spooky as the games it’s based upon