Read our full Infamous: First Light review.
In the torrent of announcements at Sony’s E3 conference yesterday was confirmation of Infamous: Second Son‘s first DLC, First Light. This standalone prequel will follow the backstory of Abigail “Fetch” Walker, another conduit who allies with Delsin Rowe to take down the Department of Unified Protection.
An origin story, First Light will show how Fetch developed her neon-manipulating powers (What is it about standalone DLC and neon?), mastered them to become a trained killer, got captured, and subsequently escaped from the superhuman prison, Curdun Cay.
Infamous: First Light will come out some time in August for download to PS4. As a standalone you don’t need the original game in order to play, but owning it will unlock exclusive content.
- The best free first-person shooters
- Waymo receives first permit to test fully driverless cars in California
- The first Bitcoin was born 10 years ago today. How far we’ve come
- Oscar-winning FX master explains why ‘First Man’ is a giant leap for filmmaking
- First ‘Men in Black International’ trailer introduces new agents and aliens