Warhorse Studios is onto something with Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The team of AAA studio vets wants to create an open world RPG with shades of Skyrim, only they want to ditch fantasy in favor of a setting more grounded in reality. “Dungeons and no dragons,” as the debut trailer puts it. You’ll definitely see no dragons in this freshly released batch of screens. No dragons, no orcs, no elves, no magic. Just a bunch of dudes wearing armor, wielding swords. A few castlescapes too. In fact, it’s fair to say that Warhorse has up and gone Medieval on this here game. Just not in the way Ving Rhames meant it.
- Fable creator Peter Molyneux thinks the series’ next game should be a prequel
- ‘Monster Hunter World’ is Capcom’s fastest-selling game of all time
- Spyro Collection or ‘Black Ops’? Activision has more remasters for 2018
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ review
- SpaceX is blazing a trail to Mars, one milestone at a time