Read our full Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel review.
There’s a new 10-minute look at 2K Australia’s Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel that sums up pretty much everything we’ve told you about the game since its April 2014 debut. And while we certainly won’t stop you from going back and reading all of our wonderful coverage to date (see here, here, here, here, and here), we won’t blame you for hitting play on this new look. Especially since the whole thing is narrated by Sir Hammerlock and Mister Torgue High-Five Flexington.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel falls between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2, following a new group of four playable characters — one of whom is the series’ comic relief R2-D2 wannabe, Claptrap — in a story that charts the rise of Handsome Jack, the villain of the series’ second game. This video takes a look at Pandora’s moon of Elpis (the setting for The Pre-Sequel) and the creatures that dwell there, guns and gun-friendly features, and the foursome at the heart of the game. Want to see Claptrap in action? There’s a lot of that here.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel comes to PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on October 14, 2014.
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- Dominate multiplayer with our ‘Destiny 2’ Crucible guide
- Here’s everything we know about ‘Kingdom Hearts III’
- Are you #stoked or #overit? The complete guide to hashtags on social media