It appears that a Chinese fanboy has gotten his hands on the Nintendo 3DS and is showing off the new device before its official debut. There’s been speculation that the 3DS was stolen by an assembly line employee from its manufacturing facility, but the original post (translated from Chinese) claims that the perpetrator is “…just a pure player, not a company employee.” On a Chinese forum, the thief has even staged a photo shoot complete with a slew of familiar Nintendo faces for effect.
The video doesn’t show the 3DS running any games or functioning, but you do get a look at how it physically stacks up to other Nintendo handheld gaming devices. Check out the video below while you can.
- Hunter Fan Company adds Google Assistant compatibility to its line of smart fans
- Study shows Android enjoys more brand loyalty than iOS
- Hunter’s connected fans will change the way you stay cool this summer
- Whoa! Reaction.cam is designed to capture those epic response videos
- In case you were wondering, the mushroom on Toad is part of his head