It appears that a Chinese fanboy has gotten his hands on the Nintendo 3DS and is showing off the new device before its official debut. There’s been speculation that the 3DS was stolen by an assembly line employee from its manufacturing facility, but the original post (translated from Chinese) claims that the perpetrator is “…just a pure player, not a company employee.” On a Chinese forum, the thief has even staged a photo shoot complete with a slew of familiar Nintendo faces for effect.
The video doesn’t show the 3DS running any games or functioning, but you do get a look at how it physically stacks up to other Nintendo handheld gaming devices. Check out the video below while you can.
- Best video game deals for July 2022
- Best PlayStation deals for July 2022
- Best PS5 game deals: Hours of AAA entertainment from $15
- The best Nintendo Switch Lite accessories
- The best co-op games on Nintendo Switch