Starting next week, on April 22, five of the most popular Nintendo 3DS games will have $10 permanently knocked off their suggested retail price. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D will all drop down to $30 in the Nintendo eShop, and retailers will be advised to follow suit.
There’s not much more to this news. All five of these games are popular first-party releases that have moved more that 2 million copies apiece, and the new price cuts should help further boost Nintendo’s sales numbers. For you, the gamer reading this at home, there are cheaper Nintendo games on the horizon. Just make sure to hold off if you were planning on buying one of these five titles this week. Don’t pay more than $30.
- The best Nintendo Switch exclusives (August 2020)
- The best free games on Nintendo Switch
- First-party Nintendo Switch games get rare price drops
- The best video games for kids
- The best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for August 2020