For a lot of people out there, gaming and fitness are about as opposite as any two hobbies can be. However, long gone are the days when gamers were only laying back on the couch and hardly moving to play. Ever since the Wii hit it big, physical motion has become more and more incorporated into how we play games. Many developers decided to take advantage of that by designing games specifically to get people moving while also providing fun gaming experiences at the same time. Since we can all use a bit more motion in our lives, the rise of fitness-focused games has reached a point where they’re not only a good workout, but fun too.
The Nintendo Switch has all the best features of the Wii, but in a more portable form, with stronger hardware and even better fitness games that take advantage of the console in new ways. Since Nintendo has always been an advocate of health just as much as fun, it makes sense that the platform has become home to some of the best games to help improve your fitness, no matter what level you’re starting from. With so many new options available, there’s a ton of variety to choose from regarding the kind of experience you want to help you get the blood flowing while playing. Here are all the best fitness games for Nintendo Switch.
- The best Switch games for traveling
- The best party games for Nintendo Switch
- The best Nintendo Switch controllers for 2022
- This is hands down the best Nintendo Switch Cyber Monday deal
- The best Nintendo Switch games for 2022
- Best video game deals for November 2022
- The best free Nintendo Switch games
- Best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for November 2022