With the PlayStation 4 due to hit stores later this week, Sony has released a video showing what it may be like when you unbox yours. Assuming you live in a missile command center and have a severe lighting problem.
Greatness awaits! Along with the following accessories and peripherals, which will be included in the box:
- A network voucher granting you 30 days of PlayStation Plus membership.
- A getting started guide
- A DualShock 4 controller
- HDMI cable
- AC power cord
- Mono headset
- USB cable
- A 500GB PlayStation 4 console that can apparently attract and reflect light from Heaven.
Check out the video below, and if you are picking up your new console this Friday, when you unbox it you may want to wear sunglasses.
- Here are the problems plaguing the PlayStation 4 (and possible solutions)
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- Having problems with your Xbox One? We have some possible solutions
- The best game console you can buy right now
- Nintendo Switch vs. PlayStation 4: Which console should you buy?