Although Wargaming.net has since moved its headquarters to Cyprus, for its 15th anniversary it returned to where it all began in Minsk, Belarus – and threw a massive party.
We were there, and we have the pictures to prove it. Following a tour of Minsk, we progressed to the site of the party, part of The Stalin Line. During World War II, these locations were scattered through Belarus, Russia, and the Ukraine. It now serves as a war museum, with tanks, planes, and missiles for people to see and touch (and occasionally sit on with hilarious and disastrous results). It was here that the party was held.
It was a party crossed with a county fair, headlined by The Offspring, consisting of an air show, plenty of events, and lots of people. Check it out.
- ‘Sea of Thieves’ hands-on preview
- Looking for love? Check out Camp Meets Bagel, a sleepaway camp for adults
- These apps make booking a pro photographer as easy as hailing an Uber
- Fox moves away from Sega for next Alien game set in persistent universe
- The Audeze Mobius headphones will take in-game audio to the next level