Although Wargaming.net has since moved its headquarters to Cyprus, for its 15th anniversary it returned to where it all began in Minsk, Belarus – and threw a massive party.
We were there, and we have the pictures to prove it. Following a tour of Minsk, we progressed to the site of the party, part of The Stalin Line. During World War II, these locations were scattered through Belarus, Russia, and the Ukraine. It now serves as a war museum, with tanks, planes, and missiles for people to see and touch (and occasionally sit on with hilarious and disastrous results). It was here that the party was held.
It was a party crossed with a county fair, headlined by The Offspring, consisting of an air show, plenty of events, and lots of people. Check it out.
- Don’t miss these eye-catching indies from Day of the Devs’ anniversary stream
- Street Fighter 6’s best new feature takes cues from Mortal Kombat
- Saints Row beginner’s guide: 10 tips and tricks
- New World prevents players from making characters to fight server woes
- Skyrim celebrates its 10th anniversary with yet another re-release