Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, PopCap’s multiplayer shooter reimagining of its hit tower defense game, will at long last be coming to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on August 19. The game was first released for Xbox 360 and Xbox One earlier this year, with a PC version set to arrive on June 24.
The PlayStation edition will include all released DLC to date. The Boss Mode feature, in which one player provides tactical support from a bird’s-eye view of the battlefield, will be enabled through mobile devices with the PlayStation App. Taking full advantage of the PlayStation hardware ecosystem, the game will be playable remotely on the PS Vita with Remote Play. On PS4 it will run at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second, making for the smoothest PvZ experience yet. PS4 will also allow for split-screen co-op.
- Does Rainbow Six Extraction support split-screen play?
- Call of Duty will remain on PlayStation … for now
- Is the Elder Scrolls Online worth playing in 2022?
- The best video game consoles for 2022
- The best capture cards for 2022: Xbox, PlayStation, and PC