Read our full Destiny review.
Destiny‘s first raid, released on the one-week anniversary of its September 9 launch, is… challenging. Like, you’re probably going to die more than 200 times challenging. See here:
— Bungie (@Bungie) September 16, 2014
That right there is the stat sheet for one of the first successfully completed Vault of Glass runs, taken on by six players ranging from levels 26 to 28. As you can see, there are 281 deaths listed. Apply some simple math using the kills and kill/death ratio totals for the rest of the players and notice how all of the death totals hover around the mid-200s.
Yup. Looks crazy. Any of you make it to level 26 and take this on yet?
- Dominate multiplayer with our ‘Destiny 2’ Crucible guide
- ‘Destiny 2’ Legendary Shards guide: What they are and how to get them
- New scoring system gives you a reason to replay ‘Destiny 2’ Nightfall strikes
- Bungie outlines its plan for ‘Destiny 2’ content through May
- Everything you need to know about Masterwork gear in ‘Destiny 2’