Read our full Destiny review.
In order to tide fans over in the month between the public beta and the game’s launch on September 9, Bungie has released a new trailer for Destiny highlighting the Martian environment. Humanity once built a massive metropolis in the red sand, which has been reduced to ruin and myth. What secrets from our lost age lie buried beneath the dunes, and what perils are there to thwart you?
Bungie also announced at Gamescom that the first expansion for Destiny will be called The Dark Below and launch on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in December, though no details were given of its content.
Destiny arrives on September 9 for PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
- Bungie parts ways with Activision, will self-publish future Destiny content
- From Software has two new games in the works. Is ‘Bloodborne 2’ one of them?
- Israel will launch world’s first privately funded moon mission tomorrow
- Xbox-exclusive games could find a second home on Nintendo Switch
- Sony to launch State of Play videos for PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR