Read our full Destiny review.
In order to tide fans over in the month between the public beta and the game’s launch on September 9, Bungie has released a new trailer for Destiny highlighting the Martian environment. Humanity once built a massive metropolis in the red sand, which has been reduced to ruin and myth. What secrets from our lost age lie buried beneath the dunes, and what perils are there to thwart you?
Bungie also announced at Gamescom that the first expansion for Destiny will be called The Dark Below and launch on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in December, though no details were given of its content.
Destiny arrives on September 9 for PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
- Microsoft is setting the stage for Xbox Game Pass to thrive
- ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ remake studio Bluepoint will restore another game
- Our favorite purple dragon returns in ‘Spyro Reignited Trilogy’ September 21
- Xbox Game Pass to get all future first-party Xbox One games at release
- Bungie outlines its plan for ‘Destiny 2’ content through May