EA has teamed up with pro rally racer Ken Block to announce Need For Speed No Limit, a mobile racing game currently under development by Firemonkeys. The Australian studio has primarily developed mobile games, including the three Real Racing titles for iOS and Android. It last worked with EA’s racing franchise in 2005’s Need For Speed Most Wanted (not to be confused with 2012’s Need for Speed Most Wanted).
Need For Speed No Limit is powered by a brand new engine built specifically for mobile phones and tablets. The announcement trailer features Ken Block racing fancy real cars and also pulling over to the side of the road to take a break and race fancy digital cars on his phone.
No release window has been given yet.
- Max your mobile: How to use the Game Booster app on the Razer Phone
- ‘Burnout Paradise Remastered’ crashes onto consoles March 16
- Digital Trends Best Products of 2017
- Respawn’s Star Wars game will likely arrive in EA’s 2020 fiscal year
- Dear game designers: Please rip off these brilliant game ideas from 2017