One such title is Total War: Warhammer II, the next chapter in the fantasy-strategy franchise that has been teased over the last several months. The biggest news to emerge on Monday regarding the title is the one bit of news everyone wants to know: The game will be released on September 28.
Sega, the game’s publisher, is also tossing in some extra value to anyone who purchases the game early or during its first week of sales. Namely, those clever folks will get an Early Adopter bonus consisting of a free Race Pack DLC for the original Total War: Warhammer game.
The Race Pack DLC has not yet been completely outlined, but it can also be accessed by purchasing the Serpent God Edition for Total War: Warhammer II. This edition comes in a scaled turquoise presentation box with stone-effect glyphs that’s based on Lord Mazdamundi’s headpiece and that details the temple-cities of Lustria.
Other content included with the Serpent God Edition include:
- Stone Effect Puzzle Sphere
- Carved Bone-Effect Totems
- Art Book
- Embossed Metal Case
- Exclusive Insider Guide
- Sticker Sheet
- Canvas Map with Lizardmen Stylised Artwork
- Saurus Blade Necklace with hidden 8GB USB flash drive
Sega is also pushing a new Limited Edition version of Total War: Warhammer II with just the metal case and Insider Guide from the Serpent God Edition. The Serpent God Edition can be pre-ordered for $149, and the Limited Edition will be available for purchase at select retailers. If you are champing at the bit to get your hands on Total War: Warhammer II, then you can pre-order the digital edition here.
- The Genesis Mini will make you wonder how Sega lost the console wars
- ‘Jedi Fallen Order’ will take gamers to the Star Wars universe in late 2019
- EA reveals 'Star Wars Battlefront II' beta arrives in October
- Mario wins big at the Game Critics Awards: Best of E3 2017
- How 'XCOM 2: War of the Chosen' will breathe new life into one of 2016's best strategy games