If you've got a Nintendo Switch Online subscription, Super Mario Bros. Wonder features a wide variety of online multiplayer functionalities, including the ability to see other players around the world playing alongside you and to lay down standees for them to use for revival in their own games. But more importantly, the game offers full-fledged online multiplayer with friends, allowing you to connect and explore the overworld and individual stages together as if you were seated on the same couch! You can even engage in races against your pals by hitting the Race Block at the beginning of many stages. Here's how to get started playing Super Mario Bros. Wonder online with friends.
Step 1: Interact with a satellite, which can be found in the overworld of every world.
Step 2: Select "Go Online" in the menu.
Step 3: Select "Play with Friends" by pressing the X button.
Step 4: In this menu, either select "Create Room" to make a room for friends to join, or choose "Find Room" to seek out a friend's existing room.
- The Game Awards 2023: Here’s the complete list of winners
- Nintendo’s Zelda movie needs to be nothing like The Super Mario Bros. Movie
- All hidden chest locations in Super Mario RPG
- Where to get a snack for the Frog Sage in Super Mario RPG
- Where to find the Safety Ring in Super Mario RPG