Fans of the Zelda series will have to remain patient for just a little bit longer. Nintendo has yet to issue a release date for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword beyond a vague promise of Q4 of this year (which could change), but it has released a new trailer in time for Comic-Con, which is a good sign that things are progressing nicely.
We had a chance to see Skyward Sword at last year’s E3, and it looked good, although it was rough around the edges. There were some obvious controller issues, but Nintendo still had plenty of time to figure them out. Then last month at this year’s E3, we again were treated to a much more complete looking Skyward Sword that had a hands-on demo available, and it looked great.
So the game looks good, the controls seemed set, now we just wanna play the game! Looks like we’ll have to wait until the holidays at least until we get our hands on the newest Zelda, but in the meantime, check out the freshly released trailer.
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- April’s best games bring the return of Kratos and something exciting on Switch
- The best game console you can buy right now
- Check out the best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for April 2018
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today