You’ve read all about what’s new in Dragon Age: Inquisition and what it’s like to play the game in our latest hands-on preview, but showing is always so much better than telling where video games are concerned. The two videos below run through the game’s E3 2014 theater presentation, complete with narration from BioWare creative director Mike Laidlaw.
Inquisition is a huge game, and this half-hour of footage only shows a tiny piece of it, but from it you get a good sense of how the series has evolved and addressed the shortcomings of Dragon Age II. You won’t be waiting much longer to get back to Thedas either. Dragon Age: Inquisition comes to PlayStation/Xbox consoles and PC on October 7, 2014.
- BioWare producer confirms a new Dragon Age game is in the works
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 11 romantic video games
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ review