You might have heard by now that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition arrives for Microsoft’s old-timey console on February 12, 2014. Well now we’ve got an assortment of new screens to get you in the mood for the tank-on-tank action. Cast your eyes upward to scroll through a bunch of new images. There’s one with a tank in it. And another with a tank in it. There’s the one with three tanks lined up, and the one with a tank shooting another tank. If you look really carefully, you’ll even see a shot of a tank positioned close to a bicycle.
The bike is just there for show. You can’t ride it. You’ll have to wait for World of Bicycles* if that’s your thing.
*World of Bicycles is not actually a thing.
- Here’s all the best tech gear and gadgetry that survived Shark Tank
- Underwater jumping robot showcases amazing nature-inspired leaping abilities
- Digital Trends Live: Rocketbook creators see their erasable notebook soar
- Tank vs. tankless heaters: Why tankless is not always the best choice
- EA and Dice give us a taste of the first ‘Battlefield V’ Tides of War update