You might have heard by now that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition arrives for Microsoft’s old-timey console on February 12, 2014. Well now we’ve got an assortment of new screens to get you in the mood for the tank-on-tank action. Cast your eyes upward to scroll through a bunch of new images. There’s one with a tank in it. And another with a tank in it. There’s the one with three tanks lined up, and the one with a tank shooting another tank. If you look really carefully, you’ll even see a shot of a tank positioned close to a bicycle.
The bike is just there for show. You can’t ride it. You’ll have to wait for World of Bicycles* if that’s your thing.
*World of Bicycles is not actually a thing.
- Here’s all the best tech gear and gadgetry that survived Shark Tank
- Tanks for the beer! Robotic vehicle follows you around, brings you a brewski
- This trailer-towing robot is like a Roomba on steroids
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- Chevrolet now lets you pay for Shell gas right from the driver’s seat