With tvOS, a completely new operating system working at the core of the device, the new user interface and app store will be a welcoming sight to users. Siri is at the heart of the new Apple TV. Voice search works across most of the video streaming apps available, and you can ask Siri a series of questions to narrow the results.
In this episode of “Explained”, Joshua Smith breaks down everything that’s new in tvOS, along with the potential of Apple’s new set top streaming box. See how the software is already being used, how you can expect to use it and more in this quick video.
- These are the best cheap Apple TV deals and sales for January 2021
- New report confirms the obvious: No new Apple TV 4K until 2021
- Apple HomePod mini review: Finally, the smart speaker Apple needs
- The best Apple HomeKit-compatible devices for 2021
- Apple TV 4K review: Stunning, but strictly for Apple fans