With tvOS, a completely new operating system working at the core of the device, the new user interface and app store will be a welcoming sight to users. Siri is at the heart of the new Apple TV. Voice search works across most of the video streaming apps available, and you can ask Siri a series of questions to narrow the results.
In this episode of “Explained”, Joshua Smith breaks down everything that’s new in tvOS, along with the potential of Apple’s new set top streaming box. See how the software is already being used, how you can expect to use it and more in this quick video.
- LG brings Apple TV, Apple Music, and AirPlay to webOS Hub-based TVs
- BluOS will be updated to 4.0 with a fresh look, new features
- Apple Music Sing brings karaoke singalongs to iPhones, Apple TV
- YouTube TV adds a clock to its live guide; Apple TV gets the new UI
- New Apple TV 4K tweaks the internals and the price