JVC announced today the ultra slim GD-32X1 LED TV has finally come to the U.S. The JCV GD-32X1 has been retailing in Japan since August for about $2,500 USD. The 32-inch super-slim flat panel HD TV is just 1/4-inch thick at its thinnest point and weighs only 12.5 pounds, making it light enough to hang on walls and ceilings.
The GD-32X1 has been earning a reputation as a “green” TV with its mercury-free HD LCD display using 50% lesser material resources, and it reportedly manages 100-percent coverage of sRGB colors and 90-percent of Adobe RGB.
Despite its svelte size, the GD-32X1 also offers a variety of inputs, including analog RGB, component/composite, and two HDMI ports. Plus, it includes SD/SDHC card and USB slots for viewing photos, as well as RS-232C connectivity and a stereo 3.5mm mini-jack. This sleek TV will be available in November 2009 and is priced at $3000.
- Time for a new TV? Grab the 55-inch Samsung curved 4K smart TV for $598
- The new thin-bezeled Chromebooks from Asus won’t empty your wallet
- Razer’s most basic Blade 15 is the one most gamers should buy
- Here’s our comparison of the most bezel-less designs among smartphones
- Samsung’s 85-inch 8K QLED TV is now up for pre-order for a cool $15K