It’s hard to recycle every stray beer bottle sometimes, we know, but it’s good for the environment so we try (right?). This little company not only recycles your party leftovers, but turns them into something arguably better. Etsy seller Bottlehood has come up with a creative, profitable, and eco-friendly way to recycle various glass beverage bottles – wine, hard alcohol, beer, and soda. By cutting off the tops of these bottles and smoothing out the rims, Bottlehood turns these labeled bottles into fun and charming tumblers for everyday use. Create a collection or show off your loyalty to your favorite vodka or beer. We’re pretty sure that drinking water out of a recycled vodka bottle is cooler than your typical clear glass, so have at it. Prices range from $15 to $45, and often you snag your favorite style in matching sets.
- This Virginia distillery just released a beer-finished whisky
- The six best insulated water bottles to keep temperatures steady
- Build a bottle opener that uses magnet magic to catch your caps
- Zos will let you keep an opened bottle of wine for weeks or months without worry
- Swear off plastic with the rOcean smart water ecosystem, now on Indiegogo