It’s not often that truly innovative, yet minimalistic designs come along, but that is exactly what Swiss designer Alexander Rehn has brought to the table—er, sofa in this case, with the ‘Cay Sofa’.
What makes the Cay Sofa truly unique is its ability to shift and change according to your movements. The sofa reacts to your body thanks to ingeniously placed hinges, adjusting its shape and sitting angles effortlessly to give you an unprecedented level of comfort that simply can’t be had with a traditional design.
In fact, whether you are reading, listening to your favorite playlist, or watching TV, you could say that the Cay allows one to paint a picture of comfort all with just the slightest movement of their body.
- Somehow, the Geekey squeezes 16 different tools into a single key design
- Hover Camera Passport drone review
- DIY your own Snapchat World Lenses with new (and free) Lens Studio
- Lamborghini believes kids born in 2018 will still have supercar posters on their wall
- ‘Super Meat Boy Forever’ hands-on preview