There have been a lot of terrible ideas in the world of Star Wars. Greedo shooting first, Jar Jar Binks, and recently the infamous Darth Vader screaming “nooooooo” scene at the end of Return of The Jedi Blu-ray, but these young padawans are nothing like those.
Whether you choose to walk the path of the darkside or not, you will get to wherever your are going in style with these awesome Star Wars kicks from Adidas. Inspired by the Wampa snow beast from the Planet Hoth. The sneakers feature Herringbone-patterned outsole for added grip with faux Wampa fur (horsehair) and full grain leather upper, complete with Wampa tongue badge and logo and will set you back $150 (nothing a few Kessel spice runs can’t makeup).
Laugh it up fuzzball, but you know you want a pair.
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’: Everything we know so far
- The future of Star Wars: All the known movies and TV series coming your way
- Here’s how to watch Star Wars online
- Deepfake A.I. puts a young Harrison Ford into ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’
- May the force cook with you: New slow cooker sports Star Wars figures