We know plenty of guys who wouldn’t be caught dead wearing anything but their classic Chuck Taylors. As timeless as they are, a worn-in pair of canvas Chucks is not appropriate for all of life’s occasions. Enter the Converse Chuck Taylor Clean-Crafted Oxford ($100), an updated and refined version of the classic shoe that might actually be suitable for a casual business date or dinner with your girlfriend. These sophisticated Chucks are crafted in both leather and suede, and feature tone-on-tone black stitching along with brown leather lining and tongue detail. The all-black look is both subtle and stylish, giving the classic silhouette a more modern and grown-up aesthetic. No harm in growing up a little, right?
- ‘Billions’ third season is the showdown fans have been waiting for
- These are the best iPad cases and covers for the new 2018 iPad
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone 7 cases and covers for your shiny new phone
- A strap for everyone: The best Apple Watch bands you can buy right now
- The best Google Pixel 2 XL cases to keep your phone picture perfect