It was only after those pounds of turkey, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, apple pies, glazed ham, tree-shaped sugar cookies, and fruit cakes that you realized last year’s most important resolution never got resolved. Never fear: 2013 is a new year and a more appropriate time to get your exercise on – all while looking pretty awesome with this Fitbit Zip in your pocket. The pint-sized pedometer will help you keep track of daily steps and calories burned so you’ll push yourself to get better numbers every day.
You could buy your own Fitbit Zip at $60 retail, or you can attempt to win one for free today (Spoiler alert: Free is always better than $60 out of your wallet). To try your chance at winning my gift to you, share with us your absolute favorite song to workout to, and why. What gets you pumped up at the gym or on the streets? Impress me and this little gadget is yours. The contest ends in just one week on December 18, so let us know in the comments and I will be contacting the winner personally at the end of the giveaway.
Fitbit Zip’s not really your thing? Check back often as we’ll be running DT’s ‘Better Than Socks’ Holiday Giveaways all month long.
UPDATE: The contest has officially closed! A warm thank you for those who shared their responses, and if you did not win, check out our giveaway link above for other active contests.
- Switching to the ‘Un-carrier?’ Here’s a breakdown of T-Mobile’s plans
- ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile’ wants you to ignore your friends to win
- ‘NBA 2K19’ tips and tricks to maintain a suffocating defense
- How you can become a hardwood legend in ‘NBA 2K19’ MyCareer mode
- Checking the pressure in your car’s tires is vital — here’s how to do it