The Walt Disney Company yesterday announced that they’d made available the first 2006 episode of the â€œOfficial Disneyland Resort Podcastâ€ series available for download from either the Apple iTunes Podcast Directory or an official Disneyland site.
The monthly Disneyland podcast, said Disney, focuses this time around on the opening of the all-new attraction “Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!” at Disney’s California Adventure Park and then goes backstage for a peek at the workings of the Matterhorn Bobsleds ride. Both segments include interviews with those who are involved with the attractions. The podcast is hosted by Michael Geoghegan.
The Official Disneyland Resort Podcast first debuted in October 2005. It has achieved a good ranking at iTunes, said Disney, scoring four-and-a-half stars out of five.
- From true crime to comedy, these are the best podcasts around
- Step into the past with the best history podcasts of the present
- How to download podcasts and listen to them on Android or iOS
- The best iPhone apps available right now (April 2018)
- Put your health first and get into shape with the best iPhone fitness apps