High-end designer Jack Spade has rolled out a humorous take on the money clip with simple clips printed with money euphemisms. The money clips ($65) feature classic cash slang including bacon, bones, dough, clams, and cheddar. The deadpan humor is sure to get a few remarks and the clip is just as useful for cards and cash as a more classic, unfunny design. Great for spicing up your money stash if you prefer a clip to a wallet, and also a fun novelty gift. The clips are 316L stainless steel and come in a velvet Jack Spade pouch.
- Square’s Cash App payment application now allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin
- For deals or just the latest designs, these are the best shopping apps out there
- The best shows on Hulu right now
- Don’t live on the edge, get one of the best Galaxy S7 Edge cases
- Need a Valentine’s Day gift for her? Here are the best, most stylish smartwatches