Keurig has become a household name for single cups of coffee, tea, and even soup, but until now its machines only specialized in making hot drinks. No longer. The new Keurig Kold Drinkmaker lets you make your own sodas, sports drinks, mixers and other chilly libations. But with a machine priced at just about $370 and the constant need to purchase pods to keep the drinks coming, it’s worth wondering if it’s really worth the cash.
We went hands-on with the new Keurig Kold, showing how to use it, taking taste tests, and ultimately giving the verdict on whether or not it’s a necessity or a gimmick. Making Coca-Cola, Sprite and even Dr. Pepper when you want is definitely an appetizing idea, but can the machine make up for its cost? Find out everything you need to know about the Keurig Kold and make a decision for yourself after watching this quick video review.
- The best remote car starters for 2020
- What to pack in a car emergency kit
- Here’s every Xbox One X Enhanced game that supports 4K resolution
- What is AmazonFresh? Here’s everything you need to know
- The best grocery delivery apps for 2020