Ram & Row aims to fix this problem. When not in use, it’s designed to look and function like a simple wooden end table — but when you feel like getting your blood pumping and burning off that Chipotle burrito you had for lunch, it unfolds to become a fully-functional rowing machine.
It’s a pretty sweet one, too — complete with foot loops, an attachable roller seat, and adjustable resistance cables. It even has a built-in tablet stand, so can binge-watch Netflix while you break a sweat. And of course, when it’s all said and done, the whole thing folds back up to become a chic little side table again.
This clever camouflage doesn’t come cheap, though. Pricing varies depending on the type of wood and finish you choose, but you can expect to dish out between $2,000 and $3,000 to get one of these badboys in your living room.
- Row your way to a healthy bod with the CityRow Go connected rowing machine
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander
- 10 fictional products from movies and TV that fans willed into existence
- Blizzard Co-Founder Allen Adham says ‘we have not forgotten’ core Diablo fans
- Survey of teens says social media lets them connect with friends and get support