Buying exercise equipment is a bit of a double-edged sword. The upside is that it frees you from the hassle of traveling to the gym and sharing equipment with a bunch of sweaty, inconsiderate meatheads. The downside, however, is that unless you’ve got a dedicated room for it, home workout gear is usually a bit of an eyesore in your house.
Ram & Row aims to fix this problem. When not in use, it’s designed to look and function like a simple wooden end table — but when you feel like getting your blood pumping and burning off that Chipotle burrito you had for lunch, it unfolds to become a fully-functional rowing machine.
It’s a pretty sweet one, too — complete with foot loops, an attachable roller seat, and adjustable resistance cables. It even has a built-in tablet stand, so can binge-watch Netflix while you break a sweat. And of course, when it’s all said and done, the whole thing folds back up to become a chic little side table again.
This clever camouflage doesn’t come cheap, though. Pricing varies depending on the type of wood and finish you choose, but you can expect to dish out between $2,000 and $3,000 to get one of these badboys in your living room.
- Lexus RX L adds a feature customers have been craving
- How to smoke a cigar like you actually know what you’re doing
- 2018 Dodge Durango: Release date, prices, specs, and features
- Google can catch shoulder surfers peeking at your phone
- Put your thinking cap on: Here are the 10 best puzzle games available today