The Lifetime Movie Network, reportedly the number one movie network for women, earlier this week announced the launch of a new Web site designed for â€œtelevision movie buffsâ€. LMN.tv is live now.
LMN.tv, said the Lifetime Movie Network, consists of broadband features for the women’s movie network. One of the most highlighted features of the new site is the movie pages, which will feature broadband â€œsneak peaksâ€ from over 100 movies, a dynamic user rating system and expanded full credits for each movie.
Other features of the new LMN.tv include an enhanced TV schedule with special viewer email alerts, an online fan club with message boards and a monthly newsletter and a games section which features a multimedia trivia game with video clips, a variety of question types and a leaderboard to see who is spending most of their day watching LMN programming.
- Facebook celebrates historic and modern women alike on International Women’s Day
- Tired of Netflix? Here’s where to find free, legal movies online
- Google’s Change the Game wants to empower young women to design games
- Tinder follows Bumble’s lead with upcoming women-talk-first feature
- Sundance shines spotlight on Hollywood’s lack of female directors