“Before, brands couldn’t imagine that a luxury telephone was possible,” said ModeLabs Chief Executive Stéphane Bohbot. “Now, limited distribution and customized design have created a new interest for brands in telephones.”
The Milan-based fashion house says it will show off its luxury mobile device for the first time to select clients at a private showing during Paris Haute Couture week later this month. WSJ confirms that ModeLabs will be supplying operating system upgrades to customers of the luxury brand cell, so they don’t fall behind in these fast paced technical times.
- In China, lowly vending machines are transforming into smart storefronts
- Dolce & Gabbana drones fly the catwalk at Milan Fashion Week
- Tesla Model S news roundup: All you need to know about the world-class EV
- How to send a text message from a computer
- At CES, Fossil shows off smartwatches that are both useful and stylish