We try out every top phone in the world here at DT. This year, the competition for your pocket (or purse) is hotter than ever, but one phone stands out in that fight: the LG G4. We recently gave it our Editors’ Choice award, a glowing review, and named it the smartphone to beat for 2015.
The LG G4 is one of the most comfortable phones to hold, has a gorgeous 1440p screen, manages solid battery performance compared to the other top devices this year, has a crazy new leather battery cover, and sports a camera that may be our new favorite.
The best news, loyal readers? We have four brand new LG G4 phones to give away to you, and each one comes with an extra battery, a battery charging cradle, and 32GB MicroSD card! We have devices that are designed to work on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon here in the United States. Sorry, Brazil. No luck, Eastern Europe. But if you’re here in the United States, and on one of those four networks, just follow the instructions on the widget below to enter.
LG G4 contest details:
- Starts: 9:00 AM ET on 5-22-2015
- Ends: 11:59 PM ET on 5-29-2015
- Winners receive: 1 LG G4, 1 32GB MicroSD card, 1 extra battery, 1 battery charging cradle
- U.S. residents only: Sorry to our worldwide fans
- Carriers: Only AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile supported
- Random: Winners are chosen at random
Thanks for being loyal readers, and let us know what you’d do with your new LG G4 by tweeting @digitaltrends with the #exploreLGG4 hashtag.
(Be sure to visit LGUSA.com for a countdown to when the G4 will hit stores.)
- We want more colorful phones, and LG is delivering with its G6 and Q6 models
- Here are the 16 most annoying LG G5 problems — and how to fix them
- The LG V30: Everything you need to know about LG’s flagship smartphone
- Save up to $720 with the best smartphone deals for April 2018
- LG Gram 15Z980 vs. Microsoft Surface Book 2 15