The Google Play Store could shortly be a whole lot smaller. Google has been sending notices out to developers around the world saying that it will soon “limit visibility” or even totally remove apps from the Play Store that violate Google’s User Data Policy.
Even though the move may get rid of a ton of apps, it could wind up making the Play Store more useful. There are thousands upon thousands of so-called “zombie apps” that have been around for years without being updated, and many of those have been rendered useless by newer versions of Android. Not only that, but an overly crowded Play Store often makes it hard to find what you’re looking for.
- Android 12: Everything you need to know
- How to block text messages on iOS and Android
- Best cheap Microsoft Office deals for September 2021
- Common Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 problems and how to fix them
- The best VPN for Kodi in 2021