According to the source, “The company has spared no efforts to invest in products that it believes are must-haves to stay ahead technology-wise in the market, whatever the situation may be.”
LG has already shown that it has the technology available to create a watch that can sync up to a phone. Plus, it has shown that it can create a display that suits the shape of a watch, possibly even flexible screens, which would be extremely beneficial to the watch concept.
As far as its efforts to tackle the Google Glass challenge, the details are scarce, and not much has been leaked other than the notion that it’s in the works. It’s not all that shocking though, since the concept is so new, if the company is in fact working on its own version, it’s very likely in the extremely early stages.
With all the buzz about both the smartwatch and Google Glass, what’s most surprising is that we haven’t heard about more competitors stepping up to the challenge of coming out with similar gadgets. Sure, they’re not the most essential gadgets, but they’re definitely hot button objects that tech enthusiasts will do anything to get their hands on.
- You should buy this amazing smartwatch, but only if you own a certain phone
- No, you really don’t need Google Assistant on your smartwatch
- The best smartwatches and wearables of CES 2023
- The Apple Watch Ultra and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro may change our smartwatch future
- Does the Google Pixel Watch have fall detection? Not yet, but it’s coming soon