According to the source, “The company has spared no efforts to invest in products that it believes are must-haves to stay ahead technology-wise in the market, whatever the situation may be.”
LG has already shown that it has the technology available to create a watch that can sync up to a phone. Plus, it has shown that it can create a display that suits the shape of a watch, possibly even flexible screens, which would be extremely beneficial to the watch concept.
As far as its efforts to tackle the Google Glass challenge, the details are scarce, and not much has been leaked other than the notion that it’s in the works. It’s not all that shocking though, since the concept is so new, if the company is in fact working on its own version, it’s very likely in the extremely early stages.
With all the buzz about both the smartwatch and Google Glass, what’s most surprising is that we haven’t heard about more competitors stepping up to the challenge of coming out with similar gadgets. Sure, they’re not the most essential gadgets, but they’re definitely hot button objects that tech enthusiasts will do anything to get their hands on.
- Lensless cameras could turn windows into sensors, even pointed the ‘wrong’ way
- This affordable headset is designed to ‘mimic’ VR for the Nintendo Switch
- Bottoms up! Thermador’s latest dishwasher specializes in washing glasses
- Apple AR glasses: News and rumors about ‘Project Mirrorshades’
- The best Xperia XZ3 cases to keep your new Sony phone shiny