Just look at the first Samsung mobile phone from 1988 and that horrid smartwatch from 1999 and compare them to the gorgeous Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, the sleek modular LG G5, the deca-core Zopo Speed 8, the classy Huawei Watch, the stylish Moto 360, and all the other amazing mobile devices we’ve seen at this show or over the past year.
Although Samsung’s museum only represents a selection of its innovations, it does give you an idea of how much the industry has evolved over the past two decades (the period the museum primarily focuses on). Let’s take a stroll through time, shall we?
Read more of our great MWC 2016 coverage
- Digital Trends Top Tech of MWC 2016 award winners
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge hands-on impressions
- LG G5 hands-on impressions
- Huawei MateBook hands-on impressions
- The next Oppo phone may end camera shake, and fully charge in 15 minutes
- Hands on: Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro
- Up close and personal with the fully Android Haier Watch
- Cure your robo-phobia with Pepper, the adorable ‘human-shaped’ robot
- 5 ways the ‘supermaterial’ graphene could transform the tech around us
- Hands on: Ubuntu Convergence, Meizu Pro 5, and BQ’s M10
- Touring a museum with Project Tango is an empowering glimpse into the future
- Sony Xperia X Series hands-on impressions