Inside of the Sophone i6, you’ll find a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek CPU paired with 2GB of RAM. The clone runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with an “Apple-inspired” skin on top. Pictures will be taken with the 13-megapixel rear-facing Sony camera, but you can snap selfies with the 4.9-megapixel front-facing camera. The 4.7-inch 960 x 540 display dominates the front of the device, with other specifications including an 1,810mAh battery, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS rounding out its features. Interestingly, you’ll also find a fingerprint scanner on the Sophone i6.
Considering the specifications, the $140 asking price makes the Sophone i6 somewhat intriguing. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can go ahead and purchase the handset. Regardless of whether you buy it or not, it’s highly unlikely that the Sophone i6 will be the last iPhone 6 clone manufactured.
- The best Apple iPhone deals for December 2019
- iPhone 11 Pro Max review: Turning everything up to max
- Apple’s iOS 13 is now available. Here are all the new features
- The best cheap phones for 2019
- The best smartphones for 2019